This month QuantumSphere leads the charge on nanomaterials environmental, health, and safety education by hosting representatives from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), California Environmental Protection Agency (CAL EPA), Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC), and UC Irvine. This marks the third time in three years that QSI has hosted this important hands on educational forum. The goal is to work closely with key regulators in a volunteer effort to promote best practices and transparency in the work place as it relates to the manufacture and safe handling of advanced materials. Best practices are discussed, followed by detailed analysis and safety review of QSI’s manufacturing facility and safe handling procedures. Employee and environmental safety, transparency, and customer satisfaction are QSI’s top priorities. Click here to view photos. For More Information Regarding QuantumSphere’s EH&S; policy, click here.
As QuantumSphere moves forward, we will continue to engage industry leading companies and leverage our core skills in advanced nanocatalysts, high-performance electrode systems, and related process chemistries that can be translated into a broad range of portable power and clean-technology products and generate near-term revenues for the company.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
- QSI in the News:
- Entrepreneurial Edge: Collaborating For Profits In Nanotechnology
- By James Flanigan, New York Times – July 15, 2009
- Radio Interview on The Business of Emerging Science and Nanotechnology with QuantumSphere CEO, Kevin Maloney
- By Colonel Mason, Promise Of Tomorrow – July 2009
- Video Interview With QuantumSphere CEO, Kevin Maloney
- By SNN Wire – July 7, 2009
- QuantumSphere Presenting at SCIA “Hot August Conference”
- By EarthTimes.org – July 28, 2009
- Photovoltaics World; Video Update From The Solar Industry Experts
- By Photovoltaics World – July 2009
- Storing Sunlight For Soldiers
- By Photonics.com July 2009
- Exxonmobil Pledges To Invest Heavily In Biofuels
- By LowCarbonEconomy.com – July 14, 2009
- Antares DLR-H2 Becomes Planet’s First Fuel Cell-Powered Aircraft
- By Darren Murph, Engadget.com – July 9, 2009
- Make Partners, Not Adversaries
- By Paul Dickerson, MySanAntonio.com – July 8, 2009