I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. We have been very busy working with lead customers and partners to validate and commercialize QSI electrode technologies for primary (Zinc-Air) and secondary (Nickel Metal Hydride) batteries, direct methanol fuel cells, and other key nano catalysts and proprietary process chemistries for emissions reduction, conductive inks, and ammonia synthesis.
As QuantumSphere moves forward, we will continue leveraging our core skills in advanced nanocatalysts, high-performance electrodes systems, key technology platforms, and related process chemistries that can be translated into a broad range of clean-energy and portable power applications and generate near-term revenues for the company.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
- QSI in the News:
- CRSP Named to DOE Funded Energy Frontier Research Center
- By ENF.cn – June 4, 2009
- America’s Climate-Change Bill Is A Bundle Of Compromises
- By Economist.com – June 27, 2009
- The Myth Of Infinite Demand
- By Paula Mints, Navigant Consulting, June 24, 2009
- Transportation in 2088
- By American Honda – June, 2009
- Advanced Materials Quarterly
- By Avinash Kant, Ph.D., D.A. Davidson & Co. – June 22, 2009