This past month we’ve been busy securing commercial development partners for various end-use applications including conductive inks, NOx emissions reduction, and ammonia synthesis – each leveraging QSI’s proprietary nanocatalysts and unique process chemistries. We believe these sectors will provide solid opportuntities for increasing QSI’s high-value IP position and revenues over the next 2-4 years and look forward to introducing new products in to these markets with our large partners.
As the company moves forward, we will continue leveraging our core skills in advanced nanocatalysts, high-performance electrodes, key technology platforms, and related process chemistries that can be translated into a broad range of clean-energy and portable power applications and generate near-term revenues for the company.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
- QSI in the News:
- QuantumSphere, Inc. CEO, Kevin Maloney, speaks at Semico 2009 Summit
- By Brian Fuller, Electronic Business March 12, 2009
- President Obama Announces $2.4 Billion in Funding to Support Next Generation Electric Vehicle
- By Sam Carana, Gather.com March 20, 2009
- U.S. Department of Energy; Overview of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (Recovery Act)
- By U.S. Department of Energy, 2009
- Alternative Energy / Cleantech Monthly Update
- By Thomas Weisel Partners, March 2009