Quick update on QuantumSphere; we were recently awarded a California Energy Commission grant for converting algae to bio fuels using our proprietary nanocatalysts and system design. On the energy storage front, we are actively seeking experts to expand our lithium-ion battery research team and have included an overview of the global lithium-ion battery opportunity from our perspective. Finally, we’ll be presenting at Semico’s 12th Annual Summit 2009 in Phoenix, AZ. next week. Details on these items and other industry news can be found below.
As the company moves forward, we will continue leveraging our core skills in advanced nanocatalysts, high-performance electrode systems, advanced technology platforms, and related process chemistries that can be translated into a broad range of clean-energy and portable power applications.
As the company moves forward, we will continue leveraging our core skills in advanced nanocatalysts, high-performance electrodes, key technology platforms, and related process chemistries that can be translated into a broad range of clean-energy and portable power applications and generate near-term revenues for the company.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
- QSI in the News:
- QSI Awarded Algae to Bio Fuels Grant from the California Energy Commission
- By QuantumSphere, February 20, 2009
- QSI Lithium-Ion Battery Research
- By Subra Iyer, QuantumSphere, February 20, 2009
- QSI Is Expanding Lithium-Ion Battery R&D; Team
- By QuantumShpere, February 23, 2009
- QuantumSphere Invited to Present at the 12th Annual Semico Summit 2009; Green Engineering is the Next Killer Application
- Obama’s Energy Boost
- By Alan Boyle, msnbc.com, Wednesday, February 25, 2009
- Green Energy Needs a Big Leap
- By Jim Tankersley, Los Angeles Times, February 23, 2009
- Ford Fusion Hybrid Tops Camry, Prius in Comparisons
- By U.S. News, February, 9, 2009
- Great Things Come in Small Packages: Nanotechnology and Energy
- By Mat Nayie, Best Tech News Review, February, 15, 2009
- Alternative Energy / Cleantech Monthly Update
- By Thomas Weisel Partners, February 2009