Summer is approaching and things are heating up as QuantumSphere continues to align itself with key global partners and focus on its ongoing pursuit of the industry leadership position in developing commercially viable applications for advanced catalytic materials, electrode devices, and related technologies, and systems. To support these efforts, we have expanded our legal/IP and technical teams with three phenomenal new hires. This month we also launched our high rate QSI-Nano NiFe™ electrodes for hydrogen generation; this new product is gaining significant commercial traction for on-board hydrogen generation technology for automotive and portable power applications. We continue to explore, validate and file patents leveraging our highly active nano catalysts for this and other important clean energy applications. We also have included several industry advancements and announcements for you to read about in this issue.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
- QSI in the News:
- QSI Expands Legal and Technical Team
- QSI Launches New Hydrogen Generation Electrodes
- QSI Hosts UCLA Clean Energy and Power Forum
- Alternative Energy Update By Thomas Weisel Partners
- U.S. Military Launches Alternative-Fuel Push
By Yochi J. Dreazen, Wall Street Journal, May 21, 2008
- Toyota Announces Plans For New NiMH Battery Plant
By Sam Abuelsamid, AutoBlogGreen, May 27, 2008
- Department of Energy Does the Chevrolet Equinox Fuel Cell
By Evan McCausland, Automobile Magazine, May 2008
- Lease a Hydrogen Powered Honda This Summer!
By Steve Levenstein, InventorSpot, May 22nd, 2008
- Sharp Boosts Power Density of Compact Fuel Cell
By Susumu Tajima, Tech On, May 16, 2008
- Sony Unveils Ultrasmall Hybrid Fuel Cell
By Hiroki Yomogida, Tech On, May 2, 2008