We are pleased to announce that QuantumSphere is celebrating its fifth anniversary as a corporation today, a true milestone in the evolution of a leading edge technology company. As we move forward into 2008, we are excited about the opportunities and achievements that we envision for the coming year in batteries, fuel cells, sensors, and hydrogen generation, among others.
Since 2002, we have pursued a clear course at the forefront of advanced nanocatalysts and electrode devices for portable power, renewable energy, electronics, defense, and other markets demanding advanced materials to address the challenges of the 21st century.
We look forward to many more years of innovation and service. As we mark our fifth anniversary, we would like to thank our board of directors, science advisory team, legal and business advisory team, investors, partners, customers and staff for their loyalty and commitment.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
QSI in the News:
- Next Generation Green: Tomorrow’s Innovative Green Business Leaders
BusinessWeek, February 4, 2008
- QuantumSphere Awards Research Grant to Iowa State University To Improve Food Safety with Nanomaterials
Study will explore the use of QSI-Nano® Silver to prevent food contamination
- QuantumSphere Battery Catalyst Wins Nanomaterial of the Year Award
By George Elvin, Green Technology Forum, January 15, 2008
- 2008 Clean Energy Forum Taps Key Energy Issues
- Taking The NanoPulse – Happy Nano Year!
5 Resolutions that can Make or Break your 2008, By Scott E. Rickert, IndustryWeek, January 9, 2008
- A Household Paint that Kills Germs
CNET News, Michael Kanellos, January 22, 2008
- Hydrogen’s Benefits as Fuel Becoming Obvious
By Mary D. Nichols, San Jose Mercury, January 21, 2008
- Energizer Keeps Innovating: Unveils New Portable Power and Lighting Options to Help Simplify Consumers’ Busy Lives
Company to Showcase Lineup of New Products, PR Newswire Press Release, January 4, 2008