We hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving Holiday with friends and family. On the business front, QuantumSphere had a very eventful November.
We are excited to announce that QuantumSphere received The Small Times 2007 Best of Small Tech Nanomaterial of the Year Award for QSI-Nano Manganese. This award winning catalyst material will be used in the cathode of new zinc-air primary (disposable) batteries to increase longevity and power output by more than 320%, thereby enabling new portable power and electronic applications.
In addition, The United States Patent Trademark Office recently issued Patent No. 7,282,167 for QuantumSphere’s automated and scalable nanomaterials manufacturing process. This patent is the centerpiece for further development, licensing and commercialization of these advanced materials in multiple clean energy applications and nano-enabled electrode devices.
Below you’ll also find links to recent company news and other relevant industry articles.
As always, thank you for your continued support and feedback.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
QSI in the News:
- QuantumSphere Receives 2007 Best of Small Tech Nanomaterial of the Year Award
- QuantumSphere Awarded Key U.S. Patent for Automated, Scalable, and Environmentally Safe Nanomaterials Manufacturing Process
- Nano Technology Promises Better Batteries and Fuel Cells
By David Morrison, Editor, Power Electronics Technology, Nov 7, 2007
- New Materials Target ‘Nano-Enabled’ Electronics
Peter Singer, Editor-in-Chief, Semiconductor International
- Top 12 Areas For Technology Innovation By 2025
By Scott P. Shaffer, CEO and Chief Innovator, The Pondering Primate, November 14, 2007
- ExxonMobil to Work with Partners to Commercialize On-Vehicle Hydrogen Fuel System for Lift Truck Application
Unique Technology Reduces Carbon Emissions And Offers Advantages Over Other Hydrogen Delivery Systems
- LA Auto Show: Are Fuel Cells Getting Closer to Reality? Honda Will Start Limited Lease Program in 2008
By John, Edmunds.com, November 14, 2007
- Two-Mode Hybrid Vehicles Dominate the Los Angeles Auto Show
Energy Eficiency and Renewable Energy, November 21, 2007