Significant advances in nanotechnology are being achieved around the world. And QuantumSphere is riding the crest of that wave in business development and market penetration. Several Fortune 500 companies have invited QuantumSphere to participate in R&D; projects concentrating on new energy applications for next-generation products. We hope you enjoy our latest installment of the QuantumSphere newsletter with important information on our address at the upcoming NanoCon International conference as well as breakthroughs in nanotechnology applications for national security, solar energy and manufacturing.
As always, we thank you for your continued support.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
QSI In The News:
- QSI CEO Kevin Maloney to speak at NanoCon International
November 14-16, 2007, Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara, CA
- QuantumSphere Raises $11-Million Equity Round
By Jan Norman, OC Register, September 3, 2007
- Nanotechnology and National Security: Small Changes, Big Impact
By James Jay Carafano, Ph.D. and Andrew Gudge, The Heritage Foundation, September 21, 2007
- GE Looks at Nano to Power Next-Gen Solar In Historic R&D; Labs of Thomas Edison
By Vance McCarthy, Nano World News interview with GE’s Dr. Loucas Tsakalakos, Sep 24, 2007
- Nanotech: The Next American Revolution?
By Brad Kenney, IndustryWeek, October 1, 2007