Welcome to the February edition of the QuantumSphere enewsletter. We are excited to be moving forward with our initiative to validate and commercialize nano-catalysts for clean energy applications through our presentation of sponsored hydrogen generation research. In this regard, Robert Dopp, President of DoppStein Enterprises, Inc., will be presenting the latest breakthrough in nano-catalysts and devices for highly efficient hydrogen generation at the National Hydrogen Association meeting in San Antonio on March 22nd.
Kevin D. Maloney, CEO
IN THIS ISSUE…
QSI In The News:
- QuantumSphere, Inc. to Present at the National Hydrogen Association Meeting in San Antonio on March 22, 2007
- National Hydrogen Association Brings Newest Hydrogen Products, Vehicles and Fueling to San Antonio, March 19-22
- Nanotechnology For Sustainability: Nanotechnology will play large part in transportation sector, Industry Week
- Humanity’s Top Ten Problems for the Next 50 Years
- Quantum Creep
- Alt-power cars: Car companies are looking at a variety of ways to get more miles out of a gallon, a bushel or a volt.
- Energy crunch: Researchers try to take cell phone batteries beyond breaking point, Chicago Tribune
QuantumSphere is a manufacturer of nanoscale catalyst materials for applications in portable power, renewable energy, electronics, aerospace, defense and other markets demanding advanced materials. QuantumSphere’s proprietary technology enables the production of ultra-pure, highly uniform nanometals and alloys under 50 nanometers in high volume at commercial prices with the potential to be utilized in a large number of new applications. QuantumSphere has also created an extensive intellectual property portfolio around its process capabilities and end-use commercial applications. QuantumSphere seeks to leverage its market position to manufacture and ship QSI-Nano® catalyst materials and electrode devices for clean-energy applications such as high-performance batteries and micro fuel cells for portable power, and hydrogen generation through electrolysis, among others. The current global catalyst market is in excess of $10 billion, annually.
QuantumSphere also works closely with industry experts, national labs, and leading universities to validate QSI-Nano® catalyst materials and generate licensing rights to intellectual property for high-value commercial applications. For more information, visit www.qsinano.com or phone 714-545-6266.