Thursday, April 20, 2006
New Web Site Debuts
We are very excited to announce the launch of the new QuantumSphere web site. It’s at the same address (www.qsinano.com), so there’s no need to re-bookmark it in your browser (you may need to click the “refresh” icon in your browser). The graphic design reflects the evolving sophistication of the company at all levels. The navigation scheme makes it quick and easy for our visitors to find the information of most interest to them. Following are some important new resources and dimensions added to the site:
We invite you to visit our new web site and experience these and other enhancements. Our goal is to provide a broad range of information on the technology and its applications, as well as our products of course, to help everyone connected with this dynamic field increase their base of knowledge.
- A “Research Proposals” section recruits potential California university research projects that the company will help fund through prototype phase in an effort to validate the use of QSI-Nano™ metals and alloys in a broad range of commercial applications.
- We have expanded the Technology section to include more white papers based on in-house and third-party validation of QSI-Nano™ materials in battery and fuel cell applications.
- A “Nanotech In Your Life” section reports on ways that innovations in nanoscale metals and alloys are having a direct impact in areas like energy and magnetics that touch our daily activities.
- We’ve added a Periodic Table of the elements showing the QSI-Nano™ process capabilities as well as the product development roadmap for other elements based on our current process technology.
- We have also expanded the Contact Us form to gather additional information to help us respond to customer needs as effectively as possible.
Take a look now and let us know your thoughts: www.qsinano.com
Kevin Maloney, CEO